A very confidential report says the Cameroon Army has spent the following sum of money on the “Anglophone War” from September 15th 2016 to September 15th 2019.
South West: 18,569,000, 000 CFA (Eighteen Billion, Five hundred and fifty nine million)
North West: 14, 131,000,000 CFA (Fourteen Billion, One hundred and Thirty one million)
Total= 32, 700, 000, 000 CFA (Thirty two billion, Seven hundred million)
The amount was spent on
- Military hard and software
- Medical and Health Bills
- Feeding and accommodation
- Per diems
- Emergency reach out to the population
- Money paid to tips and informants
- Allowances to the deceased families etc, etc….
The anonymous source working in the Ministry of Defense says many hundreds of millions are syphoned by Top Military Officers.