The UN/US officials were on a fact finding mission especially on the IDPs when they were attacked at around wainama towards Jakiri when the military colonial forces ran towards them and forced return their convoy back to Babessi where they were searched and accused for supplying military materials to the Restoration forces : They were intimidated and bullied despite that they earlier had a stop with the authorities before moving towards Kumbo .
The trauma was too much to bear and they considered returning but were called by some coordinators of the Bui warriors who sent some of the warriors for Wainama unit to escort them to Jakiri: As they left, la Rep forces from Kumbo who were hinted by those of Babessi had arrived Jakiri and gave them another thorough search and intimidation before letting them go. This time around the Bui warriors were informed and they decide to accompany right to Kumbo providing maximum security.
while in Kumbo they were to meet with religious authorities especially the Bishop of Kumbo and others and later the Baptist at the hospital premises before meeting other civil society movements.
We are told the Biya’s regime has questioned the aggressiveness of its professional army as what they planned to sabotage the attack on the restoration forces was all caught on camera. The evidences of the atrocities caused by military have been clear to them and they could imagine what the Ambazonians have been going through.
Some who met with these officials said he even suspected they were more of American using the UN facilities which could make matters worse for La Rep regime especially as they have been attacking and accusing the USA ?? for destabilizing their country .
This is just one of the many atrocities meted on foreigners by the regime to blame it on the Restoration forces. The authorities shall remain under the care of Bui warriors until after their mission. Scandy Media platform .
Mbve – Kumbo 28-11-19 Cameroon military kept to their words as they stormed the Kumbo main market Mbve firing as the population ran to safety : Their promise to terrorize the population continues:
Meanwhile the 3 UN vehicles to Kumbo have been followed by La Rep forces. Some say they followed the UN officials without their knowledge, others say the regime is claiming to provide security: The Bui population are waiting to see the drama while the warriors are facing more battles from many fronts : Pray for Bui as we still can not decipher why the military keeps attacking the county on daily basis : Scandy media Intel
It is no longer news that the CPDM elites from Mbiame residing in Yaoundé and especially those in The North of Cameroon precisely Ngoundere have been a source of misery to the Mbiame population inflicting pain on their own citizens not only sending military forces but assisting them to penetrate Mbiame through roads known only to Locals.
This barbarism has been going for at least 2 years now but recently intensified as military back up is often requested through Kumbo while majority of the forces come in from the West Region through Lip. We are reminded of some civilians taken out of the mosque with the network of these elites and the outcome:
So far at least 6 civilians have lost their lives on this useless and senseless war declared by President Biya on southern Cameroons. Despite these civilian loss and uncountable property damaged, military casualties are high and one begin to wonder why a conflict that can only be resolved through dialogue keeps wasting lives.
Yesterday we received a report that paints the picture of the ongoing genocide in Mbiame and are pleased to share :
“Accept warm greetings from mbiame evil forest. We Wish to draw the attention of each and everyone that lrv terrorists launched a multiple attacks on the population of mbiame for close to 48hours. It all started on Saturday 23rd at exactly 5:00am Amba time when they invaded Reeh village In their usual attempt to break into people’s houses for looting, rapping, torturing and killing of unarmed civilians. Thank God the mbiame evil forces stood their grounds and defended the population till the last man standing. Seven terrorists were neutralised and many wounded forcing them to retreat. They brutally killed one civilian as they shamefully return to their base in Rifem. At around 2:00pm another group of more than 300 invaded lip from Foumban. The boys again launched a deathly offensive against them at the bridge sending them back to Sarahka in neighbouring la republic village. At around 5pm their reinforcement came from kutaba. They successfully broke through our resistance at the bridge with the use of explosives and other deathly weapons but met their Waterloo at mangori where at least 30 of them were deleted and Many wounded forcing them to retreat with the speed of light. We lost three of our compariots and four civilians in all these battles. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace. Reporting from mbiame evil forest. Stay tuned.”
It is no longer news to the republic of Cameroun in particular and to the world at large that, on Monday October 1st 2018, all counties in Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) took to the streets all over the national territory to commemorate the restoration of their Indepemdence which took place last yeat Oct 2017 but met with the barabric colonial forces that massacred more than 1000 unarmed civilians who went out on the street to celebrate with leaves and peace plants. Yesterday was the validation of that event, as they braced all odds despite La republique’s Governors decree and prefectorial orders that banned movements and activities in the two anglophones regions.
An activitiy that was commorated in all counties surprised even their leaders as they had earlier advised the people of Ambazonia to stay indoors and pray for their independence but the people thirty and hungry for Justice, Freedom and peace took to the streets with peace plants and leaves while other counties like Boyo had a well organized event in a field with a fleet of activities from cultural dances to all forms of displays.
This collective action and determination of the Southern Cameroonians have put to rest the “silly” excuse the regime of Cameroon used to hang on as manipulation of the population. Last year close to 2 million people took to the street for this same celebration but met with all forms of atrocities with more than 150 people shot and killed same same.
This year, the event did not go completely hitch free as the military opened fire in some counties like Kumbo, Mezam, Donga mantung and most regrettably Fako where people were grilled in homes burnt down by the barbaric regime.
The people did not relent despite that the president of the republic of Cameroon while on his campaign visit to Maroua the Far north region of that country promised hell to southern cameroonians, that he will crush them after the elections, a sign that those people do not belong to them as he has refused to dialogue with them. First they called them all sorts of names like terrrorist, rebels, manipulators, armed robbers, state breakers etc and now secessionists.